Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Terms & Conditions of JOYTHESTORE.COM. Please read through each section carefully before purchasing our products online. By purchasing products, you are agreeing to the terms & conditions set out below.
This website is owned and operated by Joy Group Ltd ( "JOY", "we" or "us" ) whose registered office is 10-11 Bishops Terrace, London, SE11 4UE.
1. Product Information
Every effort has been made to accurately display our products with the correct product information and colour, however we cannot guarantee that all monitor display accurate colours of the products when delivered as each monitor display differs.
All sizes and measurements are approximate. We do try to make sure they are as accurate as possible, however we do advise customers to consult the sizing charts provided on the website. Please note that sizes may differ between certain brands.Please note products are subject to availability.
2. Buying/Ordering Products
Ordering products from thejoystore.com means that you have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
3. Returns/Cancelling an Order
In the unlikely event that a product isn’t quite right and you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please send it back to us within 14 days.
We are happy to refund if the product is returned in perfect condition and where possible still with original packaging and tags, however we are unable to return the delivery charge unless your entire order was faulty or incorrect.
The cost of returning an item is the responsiblity of the customer, or you can return the item to us using the Royal Mail label on the delivery note, which is charged at £2.50. For more information please see the Returns & Refunds page.
Please note we do not accept any returns relating to pierced jewellery, tights, swimwear and opened beauty and grooming products due to hygiene reasons, unless they are faulty.
For more information on returning products to JOY see the FAQ section of the website.
Your Right To Cancel
You may cancel your order, once it has been accepted by us, for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you do cancel within this time, any payments you have made will be fully refunded within 30 days.
4. Pricing Policy
Within our pricing policy are prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are inclusive of VAT. The total amount payable will be shown when the customer reaches the checkout stage of purchasing online, where the product price and delivery change is shown.
Occasionally, you may be charged the incorrect amount for your online order. While we do everything we can to prevent this from happening, JOY reserves the right to charge the correct amount for items purchased, or alternatively, request for these items to be returned to us.
5. Offers & Promotions
JOY reserves the rights to modify, alter, terminate or discontinue such promotions at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice.
Welcome discount: Receive a 10% discount on your next purchase both in store and online when signing up to the JOY Club. For new subscribers only. Discount valid on full price items only and not in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Valid for 14 days upon email receipt. To redeem online: enter the code included in the welcome email at the checkouts. To redeem in store: show your welcome email at the till, either on your mobile device or as a printout. If you wish to join the JOY Club, enter your details at www.joythestore.com/sign-up or ask in store. JOY reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of this discount at any time.
Birthday discount: We offer 10% off full price items to members of the JOY Club on their birthday both in store and online. Discount valid on full price items only and not in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Valid for 14 days upon email receipt. To redeem online: enter the code included in the Happy Birthday email at the checkouts. To redeem in store: present your Happy Birthday email at the till, either on your mobile device or as a printout, along with a valid ID. JOY reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of this discount at any time.
In-store: Students in possession of a JOY Student card are also entitled to a 10% discount in all JOY stores. You can receive one by presenting a valid student card to a member of our staff and signing up to the JOY Club at the till. Student discount is valid on full price items only and not in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Ask in store for more details. JOY reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of this discounts at any time.
NHS discount: Whilst we do not offer a NHS discount online, NHS employees in possession of a JOY NHS card are entitled to a 10% discount in all JOY stores. If you do not own a JOY NHS card, you can receive one by signing up to the JOY Club at the till point and presenting a valid NHS employee card to a member of our staff in store. The discount is valid on full price items only and not in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. JOY reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of this discount at any time.
We accept payment with any of these cards:
No need to reach for your credit card, you can shop safely and securely using your PayPal account. Just click the PayPal button during checkout.
Please visit www.paypal.com for more information on PayPal payments.
We also allow promotional vouchers to be redeemed when purchasing products online.
Please note you can only use one promotion at a time.
7. User Feedback
You can give feedback to JOY about why you have returned an item. By doing this it helps us to further develop the product and help avoid any future problems.
8. Ownership of Rights
You acknowledge and agree that copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property, in all content supplied as part of this website are owned by or licensed to Joy. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the express written permission of Joy. You agree not to copy, display, distribute, reproduce, modify or re-post anything on this website.
The liability of our products which you purchase through our website is subject to our terms of sale. Care has been taken with the preparation for the content of the website as we use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website. We are not responsible for any errors or technical faults you may experience with our site, however if we are informed of any inaccuracies in the content of our site then we will correct this as quickly as we can.
JOY does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither JOY nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of JOY or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
9. Social Media Competitions
By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Winners will be allocated from the UK.
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 16 or over, except for employees of JOY, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
- Each entrant must be a registered user on the specific social media platform on which the Prize Draw is advertised in order to enter.
- There is only one winner of the Prize unless otherwise specified.
- If the Prize is not claimed within 7 days of the Winner being notified, JOY reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. JOY reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- Only one entry per person for each day of the draw. Any person found to be sending multiple entries on the same day will be ineligible. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple accounts on the same social media platform to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible. JOY does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, which could include social media posts made by the promoter. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. The personal data will be used by the Promoter solely for the administration of the promotion.
- By entering the Prize Draw the Winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as JOY may require.
- This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- JOY reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- Any accessories used in images (such as sunglasses or shoes) are not included in the Prize unless otherwise specified.
- This website is owned and operated by and the contract for any items ordered is with: Joy Group Ltd t/a JOY, Company Number: 10722619, Registered Address: 10-11 Bishops Terrace, London, SE11 4UE
If You participated in a ‘multibuy’ offer (for example, buy 3 items for the price of 2) You must return all the items to get a full refund. If You only return part of such an Order then any 'multibuy' saving will be deducted from the amount of Your refund.
Will you receive marketing communications from us?
When you place an order with us, therefore, you should expect to receive marketing emails from us unless you opt out at the point of creating an account or during the checkout process. However, you have the right at any stage to change your mind and unsubscribe (or indeed resubscribe). Please see below for details.
How can you unsubscribe from marketing communications?
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, we're committed to making it as easy as possible to unsubscribe. Every marketing email we send out has an unsubscribe link at the bottom. [email protected] If you are a registered user of our website, you can also log in to your account and adjust your marketing preferences. Alternatively, you can email us directly at [email protected] to let us know what marketing communications you want - or don’t want - to receive and we will adjust your preferences accordingly.