Summer’s on our doorstep, and we all know what that means! Horse races are in full flow, plans for Pimms-aplenty garden parties are underway… and it’s *WEDDING FEVER* to the max.
Someone’s Very Big Day is right around the corner. From choosing the perfect present to socialising with the grandmas, being the perfect wedding guest might throw us a few challenges – but dressing the part needn’t be one of them.
In this inspirational mini-guide to summer wedding style, we take you through four of the most common types of weddings and what to wear for each. So just select your attire, accessorise and turn up!
1. THE COUNTRY WEDDING
A popular wedding location, a countryside affair lends itself to stately homes, long lawns, strawberries, prosecco and LOTS of elegant dressing.
* Opt for premium and enchanting luxury in the Louche Luxe Zelia Floral Embroidered Midi Dress
* Charm and fascinate with the Louche Luxe Bettula Net Midi Skirt
* Give off sensual floral vibes in the Louche Luxe Chance Bloom Off-Shoulder Dress
2. THE CITY WEDDING
City weddings call for unrivalled chicness mixed with elegant simplicity – you’ll need to hop into Ubers just as quickly as you’ll be dragged up to the dance floor. Dress the part with these style gems:
* Channel 1960s Italian style with the Louche Luxe Rosellen Lace Sleeveless Shift Dress
* Simplicity and femininity reign in the Louche Luxe Taylor Lace Overlay Dress
* Be glamorous yet versatile in this Louche Luxe Joyous Rose Print Skirt
3. THE HOLIDAY WEDDING
Some of us are lucky enough to be invited to a wedding abroad. Whether it’s a winery in Tuscany or a beach in Mauritius, embrace the romance with luxury florals, lace and tropical colour schemes.
* Opt for a luxury sheer organza with delicate lilac and rose embroidery, with the Louche Luxe Jerrica Organza Floral Print Dress
* For hot climes, a tropical touch: the Louche Luxe Gitika Pleated Prom Dress surpasses your luxury dress requirements
* Go rosy with the sumptuous Louche Luxe Etheal Rose Print Dress
4. THE UNDERSTATED WEDDING
Low-key weddings are on the rise, where “wear whatever you fancy” is the new dress code. But this doesn’t always give you licence to rock up in your ripped jeans. For an alternative or understated look to remember…
* Play in pleats at your next wedding, with the Joy Gabriel Pleated Dress in a stunning forest green
* You can’t go wrong with florals or frills, as with the Valley of the Dolls Happy Spray Wrap Front Floral Dress
Once you’ve chosen your wedding outfit, don’t forget to add the finishing touches. No occasion ensemble is complete without an on-trend accessory, so choose your bag and jewellery to seal the look.