First lady of Wimbledon, girlfriend to Andy Murray, and recently voted owner of tennis' best hair, Kim Sears has been on our style radar for years now. Regularly spotted court side, we love her figure-flattering outfits and perfect blow-dry (and are endlessly jealous of that year-round tan). Here, we recreate her top 5 Wimbledon looks. All White Everything Another day, another cute frock; most recently Kim has been spotted rocking this season's must-have: the LWD. A chicer, more tennis-friendly version of its darker cousin, Kim accessorizes her look with just a skinny pink belt. Work the look with the Louche Bona dressRead more
- Festival season is officially upon us. Navigate these tricky-to-dress weekenders with our pitch perfect style solutions below; just right no matter which field you'll be heading to. Bestival, Isle of Wight, 4 - 7th September Channel this year's Bestival theme, Desert Island Disco, with sunny shades and tropical accessories. A statement metallic skirt in sorbet shades will gleam brighter than any disco ball, especially when styled with a matching vest. Held in September, don't let rain mess up your perfectly tousled hair. Make sure you take a Rock a Bonnet; a festival must-pack and your new wet weather BFF. V Festival, Chelmsford, 25th - 29th June A veritable who's who of celebrity spotting, strike the perfect effortless off-duty style in a classic denim and white cotton combo. Distressed hot-pants are a V fest-must (you'll be competing with the likes of Fearne Cotton, after all) while a cute white sleeveless top will make sure you look as cool as you feel. Keep everything safe in a compact across-the-body bag and complete your look with boho style accessories. Wayfarers, check! Benicassim, Spain, 17th - 20th July If you're jet-setting off to the festival of the year, then you can guarantee sun, sun and more sun! Dress for warm weather in easy-to-throw-on basics. Denim shorts and a graphic tee are the perfect combination and will keep you cool in the warm weather. Held in the seaside city of Benicassim, a bright bikini is a must, wear yours underneath any outfit in case you fancy a quick dip. Top the look off with retro-style sunnies and ultra cool two-tone colourway. Lovebox, London, 18th - 19th July Held in our very own capital city, all of London's coolest will be congregating in Victoria Park over the 18th and 19th of July to see the likes of MIA rocking out on the stage. Take inspiration from the lady herself with a standout look, mixingRead more
- With Royal Ascot just around the corner, we're taking a look back at last year to the best dressed celebrities for a little style-spiration. Will you be mingling with the rich and famous yourself? Take a look at our elegant Ladies Day collection for an edit of fabulous frocks and all the accessories you'll need to stand out from the crowd - just add a hat! Katherine JenkinsRead more
- Posted: June 13, 2014|Born in 1946 in Serbia, over half a century Marina Abramovi? has become one of the most prolific performance artists of her time. Often working with the ideas of minimalism, reduction and emptiness, it's this obsession withRead more
- Released just last week, we can't wait to watch the new Grace of Monaco movie (especially after the Grace-themed afternoon tea we were lucky enough to attend a few days ago). Perhaps one of the world's most recognised fashion icons, we've eagerly anticipated Nicole Kidman portrayal of the Hollywood sweetheart, but more importantly... we've been waiting to see the costumes. It's been a tricky task, but we've compiled our top 5 Grace looks that we hope will be making an appearance on the silver screen! And make sure you check out our La Dolce Vita collection to bag Grace's elegant look for yourself.Read more
- Posted: June 11, 2014|To celebrate the release ofRead more
- We know you love a good read as much as we do,Read more
- Read moreWith the arrival of June, we're officially getting into the summer spirit at JOY HQ with our favourite sunny-day anthems on full blast. From classic Top Loader to last year's favourite Daft Punk track, these are the tunes that we'll be singing along to (with a cocktail in hand of course!) Get your windows open and your hairbrush microphones out, ladies!Ultra-babe Fiona, our Allocator, will be bopping along to some classic Beyonce, Partition this summer because it makes her want to throw on her biggest heels and act like a DIVA! Oversized Lafaye sunglasses complete the look!