Do you have your own website? Do you want to earn commission promoting Joy? If so, read on and find our more about the Joy affiliate program
What is an affiliate program?
If you have your own website you can use the resources of the Joy affiliate program to drive traffic to the Joy site and earn commission from every sale made as a result. You can use banners, product listings or simple text links to achieve this.
Why join the Joy program?
As one of the UK's fastest growing independent fashion and gift retailers, we are always on the lookout for new affiliates! You can earn 7% commision. We have great conversion rates, and stock a wide range of products that you can promote. Joy is an established and well loved brand, and promoting us will add value to your site, and you will have access to a dedicated (and very friendly) affiliate support manager.
How do I join?
It's as easy as 1,2,3...:
- Click on one of the links below to sign up with one of our affiliate networks
- Choose Joy as one of your merchants
- Start earning
We are currently running our affiliate scheme with Webgains. Click here to join.
Once you have submitted your application form the network will let you know whether or not your site meets their terms and conditions of acceptance.
When you've been accepted, select "Join Networks" and then choose Joy The Store on Webgains.
Then just put banners, product links or text links on your site.
Get the most from the program
Here are just a couple of tips about how to get the most out of the affiliate program.
- It's usually best to sign up through just one of the affiliate networks. That way all your sales will be recorded by just one network, and you may be able to qualify for higher rates of commission.
- Download the creative content that will be most appealing to your target audience. Will they prefer our wonderful banners, or just a simple text link?
- Make sure all the links work. You'll benefit from better rates of sale if all your links are spic and span.
- Do some research about what works for other affiliates. Check out sites like the A4U forum, where lots of helpful hints and tips just fly off the page.
NB: Commission rates are subject to change so make sure you have a look at the Terms and Conditions.