Shopping bag is empty
Are you gaga about the Zaza; always checking our New In category and forever ‘liking’ our posts on Facebook? If you love our brand, have your own website and want to help spread a little JOY, our unique affiliate programme could be for you. Read on to find out more.
What is an affiliate program?
Becoming part of our affiliate programme means one simple thing: you can earn money by driving traffic to the JOY site, through your own website. Using our resources including banners and product listings, or simple text links, you will drive traffic to the JOY site and earn commission from every sale made as a result.
Why join the Joy program?
As one of the UK's fastest growing independent fashion and gift retailers, we are always on the lookout for new affiliates. As an established, recognised and well-loved brand, promoting us will add value to your site. We know how important it is that your website looks just right; we stock a wide range of womenswear, menswear home and lifestyle products that you can promote, ensuring they are in keeping with the values and aesthetics of your website. You will have a friendly and helpful affiliate manager to guide you through the process, and can earn up to 7% commission.
How do I join?
In three easy steps:
1. 'Join Now' to sign up to Webgains, our affiliate network.
2. Choose Joy as one of your merchants
3. Start earning
Once you have submitted your application form, Webgains will let you know whether or not your site meets their terms and conditions of acceptance.
When you've been accepted, select "Join Networks" and then choose Joy The Store on Webgains.
Then, simply add the banners, product links or text links on to your site.
Get the most from the program
Follow our top tips to get the most from the JOY affiliate program:
- Download creative content that will be most appealing to your target audience: would they prefer our creative banners, or just a simple text link?
- Make sure all the links work; you'll benefit from better rates of sale if all your links work correctly.
- Do some research about what works for other affiliates. Check out sites like the A4U forum, for lots of useful hints and tips.
NB: Commission rates are subject to change so make sure you have a look at the Terms and Conditions.